The 1st EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2022
The first EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award ceremony took place on Monday 12 September in Paris
The 30th edition of the Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2022 opened yesterday evening with the regional ceremony in Ile-de-France. Jean Cossoul, Verlingue Key Accounts & Partnerships Director, presented the Family Business Award to Olivier Schiller, CEO of Septodont, at the Paris ceremony.
Olivier Schiller marks the third generation of management of this medical device company, mainly dedicated to the development, manufacture and distribution of dental consumables.
Congratulations to all the winners:
– Entrepreneur of the Year Award: Nicolas Santi-Weil of AMI Paris
– Scale-up of the Year Award: Véra Kempf and Brice Lecompte of Singulart
– Social commitment award: Yann Bucaille-Lanrezac, founder of Café Joyeux
– Startup of the Year Award: Isabelle Rabier, founder of Jolimoi
– Special Jury Prize: Christophe Vezine and Claude Carruette of Cap Vert Développement