Adelaïde Leaders Program goes international!
From 27 to 29 March, the first international Adelaide Leaders Program was launched in Manchester. The class was made up of Verlingue employees from the UK, Switzerland and Portugal.
Benjamin Verlingue, Chief Development Officer of the Adelaide Group, and Director of Verlingue’s international subsidiaries, hosted the first kick-off meeting of this edition.
On the following days, the participants attended different presentations:
- “Risk management & Insurance: economics & strategies” moderated by Gilles Bénéplanc, CEO of Verlingue and the Adelaide Group
- “Adelaïde strategy and acquisition” and “Adelaïde Group activities” by Benjamin Verlingue
- “Balance sheet & income statement” and “Performance management” by Benoît Morel, CFO of Verlingue and the Adelaide Group
- “P&C: focus on the English market” by Neil Campling, Joint Managing Director Verlingue UK
- “P&C: focus on the Swiss market” by Marco Buholzer, Managing Director Verlingue Switzerland
- “P&C: focus on the Portugese market” by Jose Morgado, Board Member Verlingue Portugal
The objective of this training is to develop the business/management and leadership skills of employees and to provide them with an international vision of the market and the Group’s challenges.